1. Recruitment sites. If you have too few recruiters and a large workload, robots can do preliminary interviews with candidates.
– automatic collection of CVs;
– various tests for candidates;
– collecting information on salary, professional expectations, etc.
– collecting feedback after the consulting, teambuilding, training, coaching processes etc.
2. Online shops
– provide visitors with additional details about the product they are looking for;
– offer discounts or other benefits for purchases made on your site.
3. Booking websites
– provide visitors with details about reservations;
– offer discounts or other benefits for bookings made at certain times of the week or year;
– provide information about tourist attractions in the area;
– recommend local products or souvenirs.
– make reservations online;
– recommend the menu of the day;
– recommend products specific to your restaurant;
– provide details about delivery to the customer’s home.
5. Financial services & insurance sites
– provide information about the services and products offered;
– recommend certain services or products;
– schedule a meeting with the potential client.
6. Health websites
– make a brief diagnosis of potential patients;
– offer the possibility of online scheduling for consultations;
– depending on your condition, recommend certain doctors or medical clinics;
– recommend viewing certain videos with patient tips.
8. Car websites
– find out the client’s wishes, related to the car he wants or the services in the automotive field he needs;
– find out the budget that the customer is willing to allocate to the purchase of a car;
– schedule a meeting with the potential client;
– request contact details in order to send dedicated promotions.
9. Real estate websites
– find out if the site visitor is interested in selling, buying or if he wants general information about the real estate field;
– find out details related to the type of property (apartment, house, land, commercial spaces, etc.)
– find out the budget that the potential buyer is willing to allocate to the purchase of a property;
– get the contact details of the potential customer.
10- 40. General service websites