How can you use this module?
1. You can make a news website:
– establish the websites from which you will take the information;
– establish the frequency with which you will take over the information;
– determine how the downloaded content will be published on your website.
2. You can make a blog with information from a certain field.
3. You can take information for informational purposes such as:
– new products from competing websites;
– product prices;
– new articles from competing websites.
From which websites can you download the content?
You can download it from practically any website. The module uses classic web scrapping techniques.
For ease of use, the module has predefined settings for retrieving information from: websites with RSS, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, TikTok, Daily Motion, SoundCloud, eBay, Walmart, Click Bank, Envato, Craigslist, Career Jet, iTunes, Ezine Articles.
What are the most useful module settings?
The module allows a large number of settings for downloading and publishing content from other websites:
– the frequency of downloads can be set in minutes, hours, days;
– the maximum number of downloads from a website;
– download from single page or multiple page pages;
– exclusion of taking information without content or without images;
– immediate publication or in a certain time interval;
– publishing additional text to the downloaded content;
– publishing content in previously set categories;
– retrieval and publication of content according to certain words found in the original text;
– translation of the downloaded content;
– automatic rewriting (modification) of the downloaded content;
– replacement of words in the content taken over;
– publishing a maximum number of characters from the downloaded content;