An efficient and easy way to communicate with your site visitors is to automate the discussion process by using chatbots.
Do you think that visitors to your site know exactly what they are looking for? Most of the time the answer is no.
Studies show that 83% of them need help making a shopping decision. Furthermore, buyers may not be able to find what they are looking for due to navigation issues, may have questions about registration, payment, completion and delivery, or there may be a lack of information about a particular product. In other words, they need help and if they don’t receive it, they will continue their searches on other sites.
There is a solution to capture attention and provide information. This is done through human operators who will approach some of the visitors by starting a direct discussion with them. It’s the ideal way to communicate, but human operators are costs you may not be able to afford.
An efficient and much cheaper option is to automate the discussion process with customers by using intelligent robots. In all of these situations, robots can provide real-time assistance, just as a sales person in a real store does. They can be programmed to ask questions and get important answers for you.
Some of them are quite simple and can be set to answer frequently asked questions, others can even use Artificial Intelligence to anticipate the questions and needs of the interlocutors.
Studies show that globally people use messaging applications more than social networks. Young generations are increasingly preferring to write messages instead of calling or sending an e-mail. At the same time, we all want answers as quickly as possible to the questions we have. But paying a person to respond to all customers 24/7, 365 days a year, is not an effective solution in most cases. That’s why I recommend chatbots.
The advantages of online “chatbots”:
– once installed and ready to work, they do their job 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, without additional costs;
– they are fast and can approach all your site visitors simultaneously and regardless of their number;
– Discussions can take place at any time, and in any language, each time with the same enthusiasm. This will help you if you want to approach the international market;
– you can generate reports based on data collected by robots;
– you can collect and then analyze the habits of your site visitors (what pages they visit, what products / services they look at, etc.);
– you can notify visitors about the site’s promotions – you can offer discounts to visitors for the purchase of certain products / services on the site.