How to make money online with a website in 2021? There are only two options for accomplishing this.
This question is, in fact, of a general nature. The first moment a person wonders how to make money, I believe. After ruling out the traditional possibilities, which demand a lot of time, effort, and money, such as manufacturing and selling goods and services, he considered generating passive income from real estate, bank deposits, investment funds, stock exchanges, and cryptocurrencies. Even the latter, however, require a large amount of money invested with a very little payoff, while those with a high profit have a high level of risk.
The online segment remained as an alternative. For some, it is a mysterious field that they are only now beginning to explore.
They want to know the secret to making money quickly, with little investment, and with no effort, while sitting in front of the computer for a few hours each day doing what they enjoy.
The Internet is abundant of websites, so it doesn’t appear to be difficult at first. All you have to do now is figure out what the secret is and start working.
It would be wonderful to be like that.
Online business is no different from any other type of business. They require time, participation, labour, and financial investment in order to perform and become lucrative. Indeed, you may begin with little investments in this field, and the monthly return on your money invested can be fantastic. However, you won’t be able to accomplish much if you don’t get involved.
We’ll skip over how you can make money on social media and focus solely on websites in this article.
1. The website as a promotional tool.
If you go with this route, you’ll need to:
– learn a lot about advertising;
– have a high-traffic website;
– have a website with authority in the field you’re targeting.
Types of sites suitable for this type of promotion:
– news websites (local and national), media, online newspapers, and online magazines;
– business and company directors;
– tiny advertising and sales website;
– discussion boards;
– websites that provide important information in a variety of disciplines, including health, business, finance, lifestyle, auto-moto, culture, entertainment, family, children, real estate, construction, interior design, and so on.
– travel guides, music, politics, and so forth;
– weather information websites;
– legislative information websites;
– websites for education;
– and so on.
The types of advertising you can implement on your website:
a) Advertise Google Adsense.
You will allow Google to insert advertising banners on your site. Google decides what types of ads it will use, you just give it permission to do it and you earn money if visitors click on the ads inserted by Google.
You’ll give Google permission to place advertising banners on your website. Google chooses the types of ads it will display. All you have to do is give it permission to do so, and you will earn money if people click on the ads Google has placed on your site.
The profit varies depending on the geographical region and the domain name of the website.
Some domains pay more per click, while others pay less.
See the list below to see how much money you may make in the Europe region with 50,000 visits per month (1,666 visitors per day):
– business and industry: $ 4,950 / month;
– pets: $ 2,982 / month;
– art and entertainment: $ 2,172 / month;
– cars and other vehicles: $ 3,336 / month;
– house and garden: $ 6,468 / month;
– computers and electronics: $ 4,584 / month;
– online communities: $ 3,510 / month;
– shopping: $ 4,626 / month;
– travel: $ 4,878 / month;
– books and literature: $ 1,590 / month;
– finance: $ 11,682 / month;
– beauty and fitness: $ 4,152 / month;
– real estate: $ 3,114 / month;
– internet and telecommunications: $ 5,274 / month;
– games: $ 2,412 / month;
– laws and governance: $ 3,228 / month;
– jobs and education: $ 2,928 / month;
– food and drink: $ 2,988 / month;
– people and society: $ 1,956 / month;
– passions and free time: $ 3,222 / month;
– references: $ 3,012 / month;
– sports: $ 1,566 / month;
– health: $ 3,204 / month;
– news: $ 1,200 / month.
So, if you have a blog in the category of “general news” with 20 daily visitors (600 monthly visitors), we may estimate a gain of around $ 15 per month, which is taxable under your country legislation. And you won’t be able to get your hands on it until you’ve accumulated at least $ 70 in your account (Google does not make payments below this value).
We can predict a gain of roughly $ 700 per month if you have a blog in the topic of “finance” with 100 visits per day (3,000 visitors per month).
And if you estimate that such a blog will cost you a maximum of € 600, you will make an annual profit of 1,180% on the amount spent (excluding your time and effort for creating posts), compared to 5% to 6% on a passive real estate investment (money from rent).
b) Affiliate marketing
If you want to target an international audience, you can use sites like ShareASale, Awin, Amazon Associates, CJ Affiliate, and others.
You can choose the company for whom you will advertise (advertiser) and the type of marketing campaigns you want when you create an account on one of these platforms.
If you have a book review blog, for example, you can opt to promote sites that sell books, and so on. And you have a variety of fascinating promotion choices available, including links, banners, and even influencer marketing.
You will get paid when a visitor to your site clicks on the advertisement banner, or you may choose to be paid a portion of the sale of a product. For example, if you advertise a book, you will receive a fee of X% of the book’s sale price (if the sale was made as a result of a click to the online store).
2. The site as a tool for selling products and services