– company presentation, products and product categories, customers, certifications, awards;
– contact forms;
– application forms for available jobs, displayed on the site;
– pages integrated with social networks;
– interactive distribution map.
ADDITIONAL MODULES INSTALLED ON THE SITE
– Site security modules: protects the website against attacks, blocks unauthorized authentication, provides reports related to attacks and unauthorized authentication attempts;
– SEO module: optimizes the website so that it can be easily and correctly indexed by search engines. Allows the optimization of each page and each article on the site;
– Forms module: allows the creation of online forms to collect certain information from website visitors;
– Spam protection module: a website that allows comments from visitors, will have spam comments in a very short time from launch. There are modules that eliminate spam.
– Back-up module: saves the whole website and in case of problems such as virus infection, the website can be rebuilt from scratch.