Online forms. You can find them everywhere, in various forms, simple and complex. In online stores when ordering a product, recruitment sites when applying for a job, on utility sites when sending meter index reading, etc. These forms simplify your work and can collect useful information. Think about how you could use this type of form on your site..
The advantages of “online forms”:
– They’re cheap. Implementing the forms does not cost much if the level of complexity is not high.
– Can be made according to customer’s request;
– They’re fast. The data are obtained immediately after completing the form in an easy-to-process format.
– Does not require additional human and time resources;
– Access to forms does not have a geographical limitation;
– By their construction, it is possible to avoid entering erroneous data in the form;
– I can do a number of mathematical calculations automatically;
– They can be incorporated in the automation processes of the site.
ONLINE FORM EXAMPLES: