Of course, a website can be much more complex than in the description of the 3 plans. During the creation of the website, we can add additional features, according to customers demands.
– 1 – X pages: the website will contain a maximum number of X pages;
– 1 contact form: the website will contain one online contact form;
– 1 – X online forms: the website will contain a maximum number of X online forms, designed according to customer needs;
– X months free maintenance: X months you will have free backups and updates for all software and modules used in the operation of the website;
– X images: the website will contain a maximum number of X images for free. If a larger number of images is required, they will be provided by the customer;
– X email addresses: X email addresses will be set on your website server;
– Search engine submission: supplying your website address to search engines in order to make them aware of your website.
– Google Analytics submission: we will set up your Google Analytics account to get a detailed analysis of your website traffic.
– Online forms module: allows the creation of forms to collect certain information from site visitors;
– Mobile friendly design: your new website will look great and operate correctly on all devices. From large desktop monitors down to the latest smartphones;
– Blog setup: the site is ready to publish your blog articles. Blog posts are the best way to educate customers about your products and services.
– Site security modules: protects the website against attacks, blocks unauthorized authentication, provides reports related to attacks and unauthorized authentication attempts;
– SEO module: optimizes the website so that it can be easily and correctly indexed by search engines. Allows the optimization of each page and each article on the site;
– Newsletter module: allows the realization of email marketing campaigns and newsletter subscription;
– Automate social networks module: in order to get as many visitors as possible and for the best possible indexing by search engines, it is essential that site pages and articles appear regularly on social pages such as: Facebook , Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Reddit, Google Business etc. Posting regularly on these websites is a time consuming process. You can add a module to the site that once set up, can make these posts automatically.
– Live chatbots module: allows you to display a chat window with site visitors, ask predefined questions and direct them to the information they are looking for or to a human operator.
– Spam protection module: a website that allows comments from visitors, will have spam comments in a very short time from launch. There are modules that eliminate spam.
– Back-up module: saves the whole website and in case of problems such as virus infection, the site can be rebuilt from scratch.
– Writing copy: most business owners are too busy running their companies so our expert copywriters do the writing and you just need to review it.
– Photo gallery: stunning photos of completed projects are the best way to showcase your work. Pictures really are worth a thousand words.
– Image slider module: One of the things that makes websites attract new clients to your business is having visuals that are compelling. And one way you can accomplish this is with an “Image Slider”. An image slider typically shows one big image at a time with a little snippet of text, each linked to a page or a post.
– Google maps module: Add a customized Google map to your website posts and/or pages;
– Testimonials module: allows you to put on your website, clients testimonials about you, your products and services.